We SH Electronics Co. is OEM partners for Hypertherm Plasma Series. The next generation XPR™ plasma cutting systems represent the most significant advance in mechanized plasma cutting technology. Offering unmatched X-Definition™ cut quality on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum, the XPR increases cut speed, dramatically improves productivity and slashes operating costs.
X-Definition™ technology significantly enhances cut quality on mild steel and expands the application of Hypertherm’s pioneering HyDefinition® process to a broad range of non-ferrous applications.
• Improves cut quality and consistency on mild steel
• Ensures superior stainless steel cut quality across all thickness ranges
• Extends Hypertherm’s HyDefinition® process to deliver cleaner, sharper, more consistent edge quality on stainless steel and aluminum
Building on Hypertherm’s industry-leading productivity technologies, XPR is engineered to give you maximum cutting efficiency and reduced operating costs.
• Dramatic improvement in consumable life on mild steel applications
• Thicker piercing capability than competitive plasma systems
• Significantly lower operating costs than previous generation technology
• High quality argon marking using the same cutting consumables
The Powermax® family of products consists of seven highly portable, professional grade air plasma systems. Built to withstand heavy duty use in demanding industrial environments, the systems are an ideal choice for hand or automated cutting and gouging of any electrically conductive metal; depending on system size, they offer a severance cut capacity from 16 mm (5/8") at 30 A to 57 mm (2-1/4") at 125 A.
Plasma is created when gas is ionized by electrical energy. In Powermax systems, its intense heat (up to 22,000° C) is used to melt metal. Compressed air or nitrogen blows the molten metal away, leaving a clean edge that’s ready to weld in most cases.
Whether in a shop, factory, at home, or in the field, Powermax systems cut and gouge all metal types and forms. Most Powermax models are available with a handheld or machine torch exactly tailored to your application.